Looking for a perfect home for one level living? Here it is! Well maintained brick rancher in award winning Worman's Mill will enchant you from the covered front porch to the backyard deck. Step inside - you'll love the hardwood flooring through most of the home! Columns define the living room with its tray ceiling and double sided fireplace which it shares with the family room (another tray ceiling!) Sunroom is a cozy study with door to back yard and deck. Kitchen with its lovely granite counters and full complement of appliances blends into the bow windowed breakfast area and formal dining room - perfect for large get togethers! Bedrooms include owner's suite with master bath and large walk-in closet, and two additional bedrooms that share another full bath. Partial basement holds mechanicals and there's plenty of room for a workshop or office there! Double garage has workspace available too. Enjoy the good life in this great home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,570 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Unfinished Basement, Partial
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace Screen.
- Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Air Filter, Attic Storage, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Brick Driveway.
- Porch, Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Library, Putting Green, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)