Remarkable property on 2.75 acres, 4 large bedrooms, spacious open kitchen with cherry cabinets and updated appliances. Eat in area over looks the salt water pool and patio. Sunken family room with gas fireplace. Office, formal living room and dining room adjoin the kitchen. Step outside onto the front porch and enjoy the scenic mountain views and beautiful sunsets! 3 car garage attached and a separate 2 car garage for additional parking or workshop. Master bedroom has a gas fireplace and newly updated bathroom. Walk out daylight basement has a theater room, small entertainment kitchen plus a work out room or additional play room. Don't miss this opportunity!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached
4 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Well, Priva
4,809 sq. ft
Yes - 5 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- 2nd Kitchen, Country Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside
- 2. Gas Burning.
- TV Entry System, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Fireplace Equipment, Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 5 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Pool Description
- Child safety fence, Saltwater
- Lot View
- Panoramic, Scenic
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)