Former model town house featuring 3 beautifully finished levels with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths and 2 half bathrooms is ready for the next owner! This 1870 sq foot home is bright, airy and has an open floor plan. Features include 9+ foot ceilings and cathedral ceilings on the entire upper level. Kitchen has corian counter tops hardwood floor and GE slate appliances. Upgraded trim accents throughout . From the main level family room you can walk out to the enjoy the deck which overlooks the common area. Open staircase with sun filled window allows for the natural light to brighten both main and upstairs levels. The lower level has a finished family room complete with a wood burning fireplace with walk out to the slate patio. Lots of storage, meticulously kept home and location is perfect for commuting, eating out and enjoying all that beautiful Frederick County has to offer with NO City taxes.
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
1,870 sq. ft
Natural Gas, Electric service available, Cable TV, Telephone
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Hookups in Basement
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished
- 1. Brick, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Sidewalks.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price