Beautiful spacious colonial in the desirable Wellington Trace community. 4 Spacious Bedrooms, 3.5 Baths. Three finished levels of living space. Main level office with french doors, formal living room. Dining room has a tray ceiling and french doors leading out to the expansive deck. Large kitchen with plenty of cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, breakfast nook. Family room has lots of natural light with all the extra windows and recessed lighting. Primary Suite with a sitting area, walk in closet , en suite bath with a soaking tub. 3 additional bedrooms share a hall bath. Lower level will WOW you. Daylight walkout basement features a recreational room, LVP flooring, full bath, plenty of storage. Patio doors lead out to the spectacular outdoor space. Poured concrete patio runs the length of the house. Maintenance free deck with patio doors into the breakfast nook and dining area for easy flow when entertaining. Backyard has mature trees on three sides making it very private. Nice level lot. Community Clubhouse and Pool! Close to schools, shopping , restaurants and commuting routes. 1 YEAR HOME WARRANTY !
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
3,548 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Range Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Back Yard. Rear Yard, Backs To Trees, Secluded.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price