WOW ! A picturesque setting for this beautiful 2 story, 4 bedroom home in Monrovia. This fabulous, level lot is .86 acres of pure paradise, enough room to enjoy privacy, yet in a neighborhood. Wood floors, new carpet in the family room, new dishwasher and fridge. Large country Kitchen opens to extra large family room. Fireplace started as a wood burning, then piped as propane from previous owners. Current seller has an electric insert that stays. First floor laundry room, deck and 2 car garage. Finish the basement the way you want to and add more livable sq feet. Commuters dream15 minutes to 270 and 10 minutes to 70 and best of all ...NO HOA.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Electric Water Heater
2,482 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Double Oven, Microwave, Wall Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump.
- Full, Entrance Outside, Poured
- 1. Insert.
- TV Entry System, Alarm
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price