First time offering this beautiful large 4 bedroom custom home on 5 + acres in Monrovia. This home is majestically set back on a cul-de-sac and backs to trees. Great wrap around porch with lots of sitting room or retreat to your deck out back to enjoy peace and quiet or walk along a cleared path down to the creek. Large country eat in kitchen opens to a bright family room with a wood burning stove and skylights to bring the outside in. First floor office for your "work at home" times and plenty of space in the living room with a wood burning fireplace to make another office or for entertaining. First floor laundry with a very convenient laundry chute in the upstairs hall bathroom. Large Master bedroom and bath along with 3 good sized bedrooms on the second floor. You won't be disappointed! Roof is Architecture shingles with a lifetime warranty and were put on in 2015. New furnace in 2017.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Electric Water Heater, We
2,884 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Ridge Way Farm
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Forced Air.
- Entrance Outside
- 2. Wood-burning, Mantle, Insert, Wood Stove.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Laundry Chute, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch, Wrap-around Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Level, Open.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price