Remarkable, well maintained 3 level brick home in Windsor Knolls! This one owner beauty has wood floors, 9' ft ceilings, newer SS appliances, 42" cabinets, granite counter tops, open floor plan. Family room has wood burning fireplace with built in cabinets. Plantation shutters with upgraded wainscotting and trim package. Professionally landscaped, double level cedar deck, screened gazebo on deck has electric and ceiling fan, storage shed. 2 car garage has attic storage space above with electric hoist. 4 bedrooms on the 2nd floor and 1 bedroom in basement ( was used as a recording studio). Large finished basement area, built in bookshelves and cabinets with level walk out to lower deck. Roof is 1 year old with warranty , hot water heater is 2 years old, stainless steel appliances are newer. Short walk to the middle school, community park and more! Commuter dream!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Public Water Service
Brick Front, Vinyl Siding
3,717 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Studio Efficiency
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Washer, Appliance Center, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Entrance Outside
- 1. Brick, Wood-burning.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire, Security System
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wainscoting, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Street Parking.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Landscaped, Front Yard, Back Yard. Landscaping, Level, Front Yard, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)