Lovely horse property. Beautiful custom built all brick large estate home. 4/5 bedrooms, 4 full baths, first floor master trey ceiling master bath shower and jetted tub. Office with french doors, fully equipped kitchen natural cherry cabinets, open family room, Formal dining with butler pantry. mud room with washer dryer hook ups. 2 staircases. Upstairs 3 bedrooms 2 baths large bonus/ play room. Full unfinished basement, partially studded and rough in bath. Horse barn 7 -12x12 stalls 6 - 6x12 stalls. Board fence around barn and front paddocks. 18 open fenced acres, 5 wooded acres. 36x48 machine shed. Water and electric to barn and machine shed. Outside barn and drone photos will be taken on Saturday and uploaded Sunday. The property is occupied and an appointment must be made to show, dogs on the property need to be contained.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
Tankless Water Heater, Well
3,588 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Frederick County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Instant Hot Water, Water Treatment System
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- Casement, Bay Window(s), Insulated, Screened
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Balcony, Brick, Patio, Porch
- Board Fence, Wire
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Paddock.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price